Sport service spol. s r.o.
Špičák na Šumavě 182
340 04 Železná Ruda
GPS coordinates for the cableway entrance station
The centre is situated 5km from the German border at Železná Ruda. It is situated 85 km from Plzeň.
By car: Follow the route Plzeň, Klatovy and then either through Nýrsko and Hojsova Stráž or through Běšiny and Železná Ruda (both the routes from Plzeň about 1.25 h). Visitors coming from Prague can use the motorway to Plzeň.
- The best route from České Budějovice and Strakonice is via Sušice, Hartmanice and Železná Ruda. In case of heavy snowing it is better to go via Klatovy.
- Visitors accommodated in Železná Ruda can go by train, bus or car and the journey time is 10 minutes.
- The central parking facility “Kaskády” is situated at the main road, next to the branch road to the Špičák Sports Centre (500 m).
- Another parking area is situated on the Špičák seat at the branch road leading to the Black Lake. From there you can ski down to the centre.
Parking: Parking is possible in the parking facility situated at the railway station right below the centre (250m) or in the Kaskády parking facility (500m). In the summer season it is possible to park directly in the reserved parking areas.
By train: from Plzeň via Klatovy and Nýrsko, the journey lasts for about 2.5 hours. The Špičák stop is situated 300 m from the lower station of the cableway. Please search for a train service - train time tables.
ČD SKI - If you arrive at Špičák by train, you can ask for a discount of 10% for a one-day ticket, for more information see the price list or ČD SKI
By bus: From Plzeň, sometimes also from Prague, but buses do not go so often, a train is better. Please search for the bus connection - bus time tables.
- GPS coordinates - cableway entrance station 49°9'55.376"N, 13°13'16.301"E
Zobrazit místo Bikepark Spicak na větší mapě